A beautiful, behind the scenes look at the art and creation of Remedy’s Control
Remedy have long been masters of blending expertly-crafted third person combat with deeply fascinating narratives. With Control they have layered these elements on top of a staggering feat of world building. With both of its expansions now released, Future Press is proud to present the ultimate companion book to Control.
The Art and Making of Control is a truly unique, limited edition companion book for one of the most outstanding games of recent times. Remedy’s world-class art direction is given the treatment it deserves—concept art, sketches and renders are beautifully framed across almost 400 pages of in-depth, behind the scenes content. Take a journey through the game design, VFX work, narrative design, creative direction, costume design and world building that have collectively brought Control and its expansions to life.
- Limited Edition with a premium hardcover
- Printed on high quality art paper with colored page edges
- Thread-sewn binding for maximum page view and durability
- Comes in a textured, protective slipcase
- Three exclusive Art Cards in a unique folder
- Includes unseen artwork from the Foundation and AWE expansions